Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sally Hansen MAXIMUM GROWTH

Ok well after buying the Nutra Nail Rock Hardener i decided since the other one was not doing it. I decided to give this one a try. So i went a head to walgreens and bought this one ( they also sell it at walmart stores) Ok. My bottle is half empty. Really i did not see much inprovement in my nails as if to grow. But they did felt stronger and they would chip less and when they did split it was only a little bit not the whole nail. This is not my favorite Sally Hansen product because i felt it didn't do much. Ok the one thing i did love was the brush! it was long enough and soft and also the liquid was not thick thick it was soft and it allowed the brush to actually work it's way into my nail!. Good good. Well hmmm i think the nail polish only lasted me on the nail 1 1/2 than it was peeling off because of the water etc. So i went to beauty supply not Sally's and went ahead and bought another nail strengtener. That it was super cheap and well AWESOME I'LL POST my experience with it also. and list the name. Oh the product is not that pinkish as in the picture is more like orangy and well the product becomes a little thick with time.

I rate this product 3 out of 5. Although i felt my nails did not grew at all.

Girls if you want your nails to grow start tapping your fingernails into hard surfaces :) now that will get you longer nails in two weeks hahaha i always do it and my nails keep growing and i keep cutting them :).Hmm ok thanks for reading and i hope i helped ya pick the right nail product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment