Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion

Well alright after giving birth my tummy was left flabby so I decided to give it a try to this Aveeno firming lotion. When I bought it, it was sold for $10 but now is $8.99 at your Walgreens or Walmart stores.

My experience with this firming lotion is as follows. First it is very very good moisturizer the smell is like tangerines to me. It's also non greasy and it goes on very smoothly when applying it. The bottle says you will see improvements in little as two weeks. NOT TRUTH. I did not see any improvements at all just that my skin was less dry and more moist. But as firming goes this product did not do it's job and I used the whole bottle twice or one time every day. Don't buy unless you want a good moisturizer.

I give this baby on firming 2 stars out of 5.
Aveeno dissapointed me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment