Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nutra Nail Rock Hardener

PLEASE!!!! don't buy this junk. I have never been more dissapointed about a nail polish than when i decided to get this!. Yes it was cheap and you can find it at any walmart stores but Gee it looks like you are putting glue into your nails. IT'S so thick! and hard you can barely slide the brush into your nails because the liquid won't even let the brush slide into the finger nail. The times i wore it, it took sooo long to dry up and i kept leaving it everywheres unto the fabrics. It was just aweful. Now I did felt inprovement in my nails been more hard they use to crack so easy and with this bad baby my nails got stronger but again I use to put it on at night and by the next day in the afternoon the nail polish was pealing off since it was so thick, with only one coat!.

Don't buy! waste of money as a matter of fact i just threw it away. And went to buy the Sally handsen nail strengtener i'll post my experience...on the next post :) Please read :).

I rate this product 2 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment